You are good with people and you have got ambitions for your career. Here’s an opportunity not to miss. In this job, you get to learn and grow as a leader, And if you impress, the role is the perfect stepping stone to a Restaurant Manager position. The biggest part of your job is motivating the team to turn the orders around, to keep the customers happy, and to maximize those all-important profits.
- Leading the shift in your restaurant.
- You will coach and develop your team on shift, deliver great customer service and ensure brand standard product quality.
The Ideal Candidate
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Proven experience within a fast-paced customer service setting.
- Experience of coaching, supporting or supervising team members/peers.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizing and time management skills.
- High standards and pride in your work.
- Willing to work irregular hours and shifts.